NEW at Helping Hands!
Olympia Pacesetters 4-H Club launches Emergency Food Pantry at Helping Hands Community Center
The Olympia Pacesetters 4-H Club recently received a grant to establish an emergency food pantry and permanent product pantry stand at the Helping Hands Community Center in Stanford, IL.
Here’s how the emergency food pantry works:
- Take only what you need now and be sure to visit the Helping Hands food pantry during regular distribution times. Scroll down to view a list of future distribution dates.
- Please make sure the lid shuts tight to keep the food from spoiling. We’ve done our best to make this a weatherproof fixture and appreciate your help keeping the elements out.
- We do accept donations of non-perishable food items. Please leave those donations in the emergency food pantry or at the door of Helping Hands.
- Suggestions? We’ve left a notepad and envelope in the emergency food pantry – please leave feedback so we can continue serving our community in the best way possible.
- Is something wrong with the emergency food pantry fixture? Is it empty? Please contact Kathy at 309-824-2341.
Questions about the Helping Hands food pantry? Please reach out to us! Contact information is at the bottom of this webpage.