We had TONS of fresh berries available at our last Produce Pick-Up. Here’s an easy dessert idea just in time for Thanksgiving!
- 4 cups fruit (blueberries, peaches, blackberries, cherries)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 to 6 tablespoons margarine or butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix fruit with (white) sugar and cornstarch. Spread evenly into baking dish.
- In a separate medium-sized bowl, combine oatmeal, flour, and brown sugar. Cut margarine into the mixture.
- Sprinkle all oatmeal mixture over the fruit in the baking dish, layering evenly.
- Bake for about 45 minutes.